The best advice I can give a bride and groom is to get to know their wedding photographer! Your photographer will spend more time with you on the wedding day than your soon-to-be spouse! They should be someone you connect with and trust completely… after all, your memories depend on them!
It is hard to get to know someone over a website, so if you’re interested in my services, I’d love to grab coffee, invite you to my studio, or at least do a phone call! For now, here are some facts about me.
- My favorite color has been brown since elementary school.
- I do not have a Southern accent, but “y’all” and “darling” are large parts of my vocabulary.
- I have paraglided, sky dived, & jumped off the highest bungee bridge in the world.
- I love Jesus with everything I am.
- My journey in photography started when I worked as a photographer for Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida.
- Sunlight, Reese’s cups, and dogs are three of my absolute favorite things.
- I look much younger than I am, and strangers often think I’m in high school.
- I have three baby girls: Kuna (rescued), Laney (found stray), and my newest pup, Ladybug (foster-failure).
- I graduated from the University of Georgia and used to photograph many football games in Sanford Stadium, UGA sorority/fraternity events, you name it!
- On 9.5.14, one of my biggest dreams came true: I opened my own studio in Historic Downtown Watkinsville.
- Over the years, I have held “Spotlight Sessions” in my studio to empower women and help them feel confident & beautiful in their own skin (something I am quite passionate about!).
- I have a huge heart for fighting sex trafficking, and I have partnered with Out of Darkness and Love Gives Way to combat this $30+ billion industry. I’d love to tell you more!