Just returned from Las Vegas where I attended WPPI 2013! It was an amazing week of learning, connecting, and gathering inspiration. Here are a few quick tidbits that I’m walking away with:
– Jerry Ghionis is perfect and I could listen to him sing all day.
– It is not weird to smoke in restaurants or go to class with an open beer in Las Vegas.
– I’m obsessed with the song “All About Your Heart” by Mindy Gledhill.
– I apparently look much younger than 21, and workers in Vegas obviously haven’t seen a “1992” date on a license yet.
– Justin and Mary Marantz are my new inspirations.
– Talk to the person next to you. You never know who you will meet and what their story will be.
– I wanted to try out gambling … after pressing one button and instantly losing 10 dollars, I realized I do not like it.
– The MGM Grand is the biggest building I’ve ever been in.
– I really did need my knees to be all better before this trip, because it was more walking, stairs, and bending than I could have imagined. Good thing is, I never felt pain. Praise God!
– The amount of walking in Vegas doesn’t stop any woman from wearing heals… how do they do it?!
– I now value smartphones much more.
– Jen and Jill being featured at the Awards Show made me cry. #effcancer
– My Vegas roommate motivated me to use Instagram. While a silly concept, I’m obsessed!
– I was so blessed to meet and connect with such amazing, kindhearted, talented, and encouraging women while I was there.
– There are a million ways to change the world through photography, and I am excited to find mine.
– If I learned anything from WPPI, it’s that I need to step my game up. So watch out y’all. :)
Oh, and here are some wonderful quality iPhone pics!
- Esau | Realtor Headshots
Athens GA Georgia Photographer - September 24, 2022
- Grace | Headshots
Athens Georgia Photographer - September 16, 2022
- Emma | Madison County Senior
Athens Georgia Photographer - September 13, 2022