Nicole & Cameron met while attending UGA… during what was actually Nicole’s second week of college! They met at their first social of the year — Nicole was a Delta Zeta and Cameron was a Pi Kappa Alpha. They instantly felt a connection and soon went on a first date to the Last Resort!
The first time I photographed Nicole & Cameron was actually at a Delta Zeta formal in March 2012! I love that Nicole remembered me over the years and reached out when she & Cameron got engaged! Over 5 years later, I am thrilled to say that I got to witness these two say “I do!”
Nicole & Cameron started and ended their wedding day at Hotel Indigo, where they got ready in the swoon-worthy Presidential Suites and later danced the night away in the Rialto Room. Their first look and ceremony were held at the UGA Chapel. While the entire day was dreamy, some of my favorite parts included:
- When Cameron’s sisters impressed everyone with a duet on the piano
- Nicole’s vintage engagement ring that was actually Cameron’s great grandmother’s ring!
- The adorable flower girls & ring bearer who killed it at modeling for the camera
- Nicole & Cameron’s height difference of more than a foot
- Nicole’s dad’s Volkswagen bus that they used as a getaway car
- When Cameron had a dance-off with City Heat’s band members during the reception
And last but not least… The overall AMAZING team of vendors that contributed to this wedding!! Special shout out to @Greg Hall____ for the stunning florals, to Events by Joann for perfectly coordinating the day, to ICG Films for the fantastic videography and for being a joy to work alongside, and to City Heat for providing the most EPIC party I’ve witnessed at a reception.
Getting ready: Hotel Indigo Presidential Suites || Ceremony Venue: UGA Chapel || Reception Venue: Hotel Indigo Rialto Room || Planner: Events by Joann || Hair: Kelly Brothers || Makeup: Carime Murillo Randolph || Bride’s & bridesmaids’ dresses: Dressing Dreams || Mens’ wear: Perno’s Formal Wear || Florist: Greg Hall & Company || Band: City Heat Band || Caterer: Epting Events || Cake: Betty Fayes || Videographer: ICG Films