Shelby & Ron met while working for the same accounting firm in Atlanta. They recently tied the knot at the Historic Dekalb Courthouse. It was my first time visiting the courthouse, and the natural light, historic walls, and tall windows made it a photographer’s dream! The day ran seamlessly and ahead of schedule thanks to Shelby’s incredible attention to detail when planning. She & Ron shared a sweet First Look and then knocked out so many fun photos prior to the ceremony. Just a handful of things I loved about this wedding include:
- Shelby’s bouquet, which was adorned by gorgeous broaches
- The hilarious groomsmen that kept coming up with funny photo ideas
- The Chinese Tea Ceremony when they served their parents tea
- The adorable flower girl in pigtails!
- Photographing Kelsey (Shelby’s sister & Matron of Honor) for the second time
- The amazing DJ who kept introducing new “toys” to dance with, including glow sticks, light-up rings, & light sabers
Thank you, Shelby & Ron, for trusting me to capture this special occasion!
Venue: Historic Dekalb Courthouse || Coordinator: Candice Rich || Hair & Makeup: BLUSH || Bride’s dress: Madison James || Bride’s shoes: Badgley Mischka || Bridesmaids’ dresses: Bari Jay Bridesmaids || Rings: Solomon Brothers || Mens’ wear: Savvi Formalwear || DJ: Horizon DJ Entertainment || Florist: The Twisted Tulip || Caterer: Big Girls Catering || Cake: Cakehouse on Main || Videographer: Petit Four Films || Ceremony music: Celebration String Quartet
- Holiday Boudoir
Athens Atlanta Georgia Photographer - December 3, 2022
- Nicole & Ryan | Grant Hill Farms
Athens GA Wedding - November 20, 2022
- Taylor | UGA Master’s
University of Georgia Graduation Senior Photographer - October 23, 2022